//Miss Rara



Dior


Put your cbox or fibox here , maximum width 240px (:




Hi !



Kiddo
Friday, 22 June 2012 0 Comments
Dear Parents, you should know that the more you control your child, the higher the chances of them lying to you.Everything was changed when i'm not in mood.You can't learn without making mistakes first.Nothing's ever perfect.I really do not care anymore. Well think what you think, believe what you want, but just remember I cared when no-on else did.I wish you'd tell me how you really feel......I hate bitches who think that they are the sexiest piece of shit on earth, when in reality you look like you just came out of a cows ass. ~Sick of bithes bitching about other bitches being bitches. ~ so called bitch always bitch.I'm not mad just tired of listening to your fucking bullshit that's flowing out through your mouth as you fucking owned the world, bitch.


Free Yourself To come here babes:))




Older Post . Newer Post