//Miss Rara



Dior


Put your cbox or fibox here , maximum width 240px (:




Hi !



A day never come back through your live
Friday, 27 July 2012 0 Comments
Hi,weird my tittle, but I did that because I just want to sharing something.a blazer.I has mummy named Rohana Ibrahim.Kindly Math cannot count how much I love her.Everything she did to me I will sent back till I die.InsyaAllah.But Im very collscared bout my result trial exam.Such an :gegurl: but past is past.im idiot if i check-check-check again mypaper.never become false ! I hope I got5a my trial and UPSR too.:)Wondering If I got 5A'S my mum and assurely my dad also will enjoy theirself and be proud of me.Iwill never Miss Pray to Allah S.W.T. after this.Be smart of yourself k.enjoyy ! wonder, if u just saddy and saddiyer at this live,what will u get ? nothing else such as happy.we only live once at earth then u ? all moment wanna sad?Be happy ,chill okay.Just remind Paris and Harapan song-HyperAct .I love so much that song and Eiffel tower.Its Remind me at Fasha.hmm,hopefully I can  bring mum,dad,and kindly deejah there.the the trutt. Or butterfly.Kbye puasa jangan miss kecualy sbb2 yg x dapat dielakkan.wahh ! Bye enjoy urself.


Free Yourself To come here babes:))




Older Post . Newer Post