//Miss Rara



Dior


Put your cbox or fibox here , maximum width 240px (:




Hi !



A fast to come :)
Friday, 20 July 2012 0 Comments
Hi today i will update fully English no Malay ! I feel yawning * Huh !! Today feelings good because I has a great whole time at school, my friends from this past that with their village hometown attitude became slow and slowly.I think it because they jealous much when all of her friends just talk active,kindly,generously joyfully with me, And she ? Loud of laugh.Hmm i don't even care actually.Because it most to all of we Fast so i don't want to do sin with all kind village like that.I know the Tuesday I will feel like freaking !!because i will sit for An the very very important exam.okay whatever Done with chicken .I am full.Alhamdullillah .Oh my London and Paris when can I kiss my ET and GB OH God please .I hopefully can bring my mummy and daddy go to there :) Bye Happy Fast Month


Free Yourself To come here babes:))




Older Post . Newer Post