//Miss Rara



Dior


Put your cbox or fibox here , maximum width 240px (:




Hi !



Go shitaway from my life
Monday, 6 August 2012 0 Comments


I've had enough.
I'm feeling so messed up right now its not even funny.

I wonder why feelings existed. I fucking hate it. I hate how deep you can fall for someone and then the next day, they can just break you down into pieces. Why do feelings have to be so fucking complicated? And why do guys have to be so fucking confusing? Why do we have to go through such things, just to find the right one? Oh come on I am so sick of crying. Not again, please.

Everyone around me is being such an ass. I'm so sick of being lied to, I'm so sick of the excuses you guys gave to me. I can feel you guys forgetting me. I've sacrificed a lot for other people and this is not what I was expecting in return. Good god why am I crying. Why. Why do people have to be so cruel to each other? Stop it, it hurts so bad. You guys will never try to undrstand me.

I've tried pleasing you guys but I'm sorry that I'm never good enough for anyone. Tonight, I promise to myself that I will never care about any of you anymore. I'm going to let you guys live your life just like you wanted to. I'm sorry but I won't be treating you guys the same way as I did before. No, I've had enough of this bullshit. I've suffered enough. Leave me for all I care, and don't ever come back.


Free Yourself To come here babes:))




Older Post . Newer Post