//Miss Rara



Dior


Put your cbox or fibox here , maximum width 240px (:




Hi !



My truly life
Monday, 17 September 2012 0 Comments
Hi and Assalamualaikum,good mornink** well,I  have to skipping my school today cuz I wanna to rest.Im nope tired or whatelse but I just wanna to confident myself to bring myself up.Well,im human that want her life to be perfect,who dun want ain't? yea,I always listening to Harapan song cuz its make me peace youh.hmm,i feel like i m the happier girl in this world babybeh,u wanna to mad? Go ahead baby&&The less we care about others,the less pain we'll received babe.People will always try  to make we down,but life is too  short to think about small & idiot matter like that,kau cakap dalam hati kau"such a loser" bile someone try  to put you down.Well,sometimes bestfriend endri pungg boleh buat mcm tu,but who are they n who we are? compare kau dengan aku,,aku lagi bertenang keep calm and be strong ya.I always pray that Allah will panjangkan umur Dila,fatin,izzah,fahmi and others sebab saya nak mereka semua melihat saya berjaya:P PISS! oh whatelse,im not something different but myself geddit up to be another else,but dun worry I still the same Raudah Irdiah.Lol.Make sure huh your life alwys be like this  ,yeah !! think posite kay..sayangku dun always play but pray tau!muah! truly confident.xoxo


Free Yourself To come here babes:))




Older Post . Newer Post